instagram

Sunday 11 November 2012

pretty stationary ...........

I love pretty stationary - cards, writing paper, stickers, notelets - the things you can buy are endless. My daughter Kate has a special talent in sourcing stationary treasures and she is always buying me perfect little gifts.

I have been tidying my desk and office/creative space (sounds good but in reality it's the spare bedroom) and as I have been sorting through I have been sidetracked by my lovely stationary and felt them to be worthy of a special mention all of their own.
The most adorable note cards you can imagine .......
I love the wellies .........
more tiny toes ..................
so far to pretty to open .............

perfect jotter ................. I love the pink pencil
such cute sticky notes .....I want to leave myself little messages

more sticky notes .................
so perfect ..........
these could be my favourite ................
I want to bake right now so that I can give it away with one of these amazing labels ...

now we come to my favourite journal ...............
it's just so lovely and of course so useful .......
stickers and labels for my journal -wow
I want to write lots of lists .............
address books can be gorgeous...........
so pretty .......
Kate even finds me cute tissues ...........

so adorable ...............
what amazing stationary - hope you agree .......

I have so many beautiful things - some far to pretty to use - Kate is so clever at finding such different and quirky treasures - what a lucky mum I am.

talk soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x