instagram

Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas jam jars ............ my creative space

I knitted lots of jam jar cosies for table decorations at Kate's wedding and thought something similar might be nice for Christmas. I decided to crochet the cosies in traditional red and green Christmas colours.

The jars will have little tea lights inside so should provide some subtle lighting for cosy Christmasy evenings.


I was also inspired to crochet little stars after visiting Lucy at Attic24 I think they will look nice around the necks of the jars- what do you think. If I crochet enough of them I am going to make them into a mini garland for the Christmas tree.

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x