instagram

Friday 30 January 2015

Crafting.................

Mr R bought me a little pressie on his way home from work - he certainly knows me well.................


It's full of fab projects including one from our favourite Crochet Queen  Lucy . 

I didn't get my magazine until quite late which in turn meant I didn't get to my bed until very late. But I had fun and have already started to make the little flower corsage.  Hope you all join in and make lots of lovely things and £5 goes to Comic Relief for every copy sold.

talk soon xxx

5 comments:

  1. Going to try and get my copy this weekend, no luck yesterday !
    Happy making ! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate I hope you manage to get a copy - I think you can only get it from Sainsbury's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to make a trip to find a Sainsbury, I think there is one in Swansea. It will be next week before I make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to get to Sainsbury's this weekend to try and find a copy. What a thoughtful hubby you have :-)
    Happy weekend,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I read them all and always try to get back to you x